Dr. Iyad Kashow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Exceptional Care
I am so pleased to have found Dr Kashow. He is a breath of fresh air. He is an expert diagnostician. On my wife's first visit he correctly diagnosed her after having two other doctors being incorrect for months.

March 2nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Kashow for over 20 years, even while living abroad. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

October 12th, 2013
iyad has been my dr. for several years now after i left another group due to inability to get appointments and the arrogance of some of the drs there. he is easy to see and speak with. great follow up on phone. a bit of an alarmist with diagnosing but quick to refer to specialists. highly recommended.

April 8th, 2011
Outstanding physician and not afraid to suggest different treatment modalities and changes in diet.

March 13th, 2011
Role Model for all Doctors to follow!
Dr. Kashow knows his stuff, meaning he thinks through your illness and is well educated, accommodates your needs, likes questions and gives answers, doesn't rush you through, sees you as an "overall" patient, his staff is friendly and helpful. Has patience to deal with elderly and younger people and is very helpful. He is highly recommended by my mother and myself. My mother doesn't like to go to doctors however she will always look forward to going to Dr. Kashow, since he makes her feel like an honored patient.

January 9th, 2011
he is caring, concerned. he listens and discusses options. i do find him quick to recommend tests and procedures, not surgical, when questioned, his usual response is that insurance will pay. not the right answer for me.

March 1st, 2010
awsome
always listens,doesnt rush your visit fallows through. and gets back to you quickly.easy to get an apt. do not have to wait in a sitting room for more then 10 min. ever. couldt ask for more.

December 4th, 2009
So helpful
After many tests and doctors - I took the advice of my mother and grandmother, who both had been seeing Dr. Kashow for a while. I made an appointment and without doing any further tests, the diagnosis was clear - fibromyalgia. He immediately started me on a program and I felt better within an week. He always has time for your questions, you never feel rushed and he really listens to what you're saying. I recommend this doctor with every fiber of my being.

November 16th, 2009
trusting and communicating with dr kashow
i have been a patient of Dr Kashow forseveral years having been a patient of Preventitive Services prior and changes occured in their office and Dr kashow became my doctor. He has been right on target with the proper medicines and prescriptions for whatever ailed me.I trust him and enjoy his review of my health. I have an annual physical and follow whatever is needed with 2 or more complete blood tests each year analyzing the results chemically and numerically to stay within the recommended guidelines. Dr Kashow is a caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 15th, 2009
He is wonderful Dr. I never have to worry that he will not fit me into the sched.