Learn more about Dr. Iyad Rashdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Rashdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashdan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Rashdan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashdan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rashdan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Rashdan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iyad Rashdan practice?
- Dr. Iyad Rashdan has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyad Rashdan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Cardiologists.