Learn more about Dr. Iyad Rashdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Rashdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Rashdan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashdan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashdan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rashdan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iyad Rashdan practice?
Dr. Iyad Rashdan practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Cardiologists.