Learn more about Dr. Iyad Rashdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iyad Rashdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashdan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rashdan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Rashdan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashdan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rashdan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Rashdan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Iyad Rashdan practice?
- Dr. Iyad Rashdan has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyad Rashdan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Cardiologists.