A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sabbagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Down East Community Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Sabbagh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iyad Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Iyad Sabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Iyad Sabbagh practices Internal Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists.