Dr. Iyad Saidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iyad Saidi?

August 13th, 2015

will not recommend this doctor for eye bug removal

we are extremely disappointed and upset of the bad work dr. saidi performed on my husband eyes for eye bug removal both upper and lower going on for 2 yrs. now this coming fall 2015. My husband have suffered from pain, insult , humiliation from friends , family and relatives. All he said to the patient is let us give it sometime til it heals and everytime he poke his eyes the bugs moved on the other side for both eyes like almond shape. My husband is really tired of this downtime waiting and he deserve to look good not to have a bad result, although they offer this service this doctor is not an expert on removal of eye bugs.

January 5th, 2012

Th

I am so thankful I found Dr. Iyad Saidi. I have had problems with sinus infections, post nasal drip and coughing which seemed never to go away. I went to Dr. Saidi and I found him to be very thorough, professional, and kind. His staff, too, is friendly and helpful.Dr. Saidi does not rush in and rush out. He spends the time you need. He listens carefully as I describe my symptoms and takes everything I say into account. He answers my many questions thoroughly explaining his diagnosis and procedures and anything else I have questions about. I have had excellent care and results from Dr. Saidi.His caring, gentle demeanor and his thorough explanations and answers to my questions confirm I am in good hands.

September 23rd, 2010

I like and respect Dr. Saidi. He's an excellent, caring physician.

May 24th, 2010

One of the best ENT doctors in NoVA

I have severe allergies and sinus issues and have been to many difference doctors and specialists. I heard about Dr. Saidi through a colleague and saw that he offered under-the-tongue allergy drops (SLIT). I was immediately impressed by his in-depth questions and patient interaction. His professionalism and care stand out among all my prior doctors and specialists. He is very thorough and I feel that I am in very good hands.

August 1st, 2009

best doctor i ever had. very caring and professional

i went to fairfax hospital as an emergency patient sent from potomac hospital. i had a very serious problem with my ear dripping a lot of pus and a skull fracture. dr saidi did the operation the very next morning not even asking if i had insurance. he did an excellent job with the ear problem. i then saw a dr walker who operated on my brain to remove a pocket of pus. between these 2 wonderful men and doctors i believe 1000% that they saved my life. i will be forever grateful. ron p. dale city,va.

July 20th, 2017