A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Shaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Shaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaban graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shaban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Adel Shaban MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iyad A. Shaban practice?
- Dr. Iyad Shaban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iyad Shaban practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Solon Internists and Solon Pulmonologists.