A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iyad Shaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaban
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iyad Shaban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaban graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shaban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iyad Adel Shaban MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iyad A. Shaban practice?
- Dr. Iyad Shaban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iyad Shaban practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Solon Internists and Solon Pulmonologists.