A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iza Boesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iza Boesler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iza Boesler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boesler graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boesler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iza Marzanna Boesler MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iza M. Boesler practice?
- Dr. Iza Boesler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iza Boesler practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Shrewsbury, NJ.