A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Izabela Musial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Izabela Musial, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musial
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Musial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Izabela Musial, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HOLLISTIC APPROACH
- HOSPITAL CARE OF MY PATIENTS
- NATURAL REMEDIES AND SUPPLEMTS
Education & Awards
Dr. Musial graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Musial has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Izabela A Musial MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Izabela A. Musial practice?
- Dr. Izabela Musial has 1 office location.
Dr. Izabela Musial practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.