A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Izabela Musial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Izabela Musial, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Izabela Musial, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HOLLISTIC APPROACH
- HOSPITAL CARE OF MY PATIENTS
- NATURAL REMEDIES AND SUPPLEMTS
Education & Awards
Dr. Musial graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Musial has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Izabela A Musial MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Izabela A. Musial practice?
- Dr. Izabela Musial has 1 office location.
Dr. Izabela Musial practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.