Dr. Izabela Musial Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Izabela Musial?

April 2nd, 2017

Izabela Musial, thank you for caring

our concerns are addressed, care is weighed out and discussed to ensure the best care is given and we are comfortable with care and treatment.

February 10th, 2016

I was very disappointed. When I left the appointment, I did not feel that she did her job. She said that she believed in Natural Remedies. She should be a Naturalist and not a doctor.

November 19th, 2015

I came from Chicago Ill., about 5 years ago an c recommendation was very high to see Dr. Musial, so I've been a patient since 2015. She is a doctor that will given you "true" attention with hope and speaking positive language with the proper direction and understanding of your concern. I highly recommend Dr. Musial, if your new in town, transferring doctors, or just come in for a meet and greet. Her staff is young with a caring concern at my age of 54 years old. Dr. Musial in her days off goes to visit people in prison, prayers for people to speak healing where all feels right and comfortable at the perfect moment. She is different from the rest of the doctors because in my opinion she was blessed by the Mighty One to care for people (YOU) on this earth. When you leave her office you have hope and the desire to move further. Thank you Doctor Musial but most of all your STAFF in the office works great together, my hats off to; William, Martha and the rest of your mighty hands of care. Be blessed my friends.

November 7th, 2015

Doctor is very caring and listenstill to my problemsister and health concerns

August 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor! She spends time addressing concerns, answers my questions and Praise the Lord she is a God loving women that allows herself to be led by The Lord to help you heal physically and spiritually. I have recommended her to my family and friends and will continue to do so! I appreciate that she is not a pill pusher and perfers to take the holistic approach, which is natural and the way that God intended us to be healed! God bless you Dr. Musial!

August 7th, 2015

Excellent and caring

I had a case of pancreatitis that she diagnosed and treated me for, she was very attentive and caring she took plenty of time with me in the office and even called me on her personal time to check on me.

July 26th, 2015

Very nice person, but does not spend enough time listening to important ailments, that became worse because I was ignored and untreated for serious ailments at wellness visit on three separate visits.

December 26th, 2014

Dr. Musial cares about her patients and takes as much time with you as you need.

April 30th, 2014

Blessed

I was sent to her for a reason!Thank you for being a GREAT doctor and your staff made me feel very welcome.

March 18th, 2014

RN

Dr. Musial is remarkable in that she combines traditional and natural approaches to healthcare. She listens and advises with an authentic heart and attends to details that in the end treat the whole person.

February 25th, 2014

A good doctor who cares about her patients

This doctor is exceptional in that she knows how to help patients get well. She helped me when I was dealing with radiation fatigue when no other doctor seemed to care about the side effects. She showed me how to detox to get my body working again. I am now doing very well thanks to Dr. Musial's expert medical knowledge. As for the praying complaints....none of that here. I will take a praying doctor with faith over one who treats me like a number.

February 4th, 2014

I absolutely love this Dr. She is exactly what I have been searching for. Someone who truly cares and is in no rush to be done in "15 mins". She is so caring. I am seeing these reviews and i am in shock. She is an angel and i am so thankful for finding her! Another plus for me is that she does not try to cover your problems with medications she gives you a different option. I LOVE YOU DR.MUSIAL