Dr. Izabela Musial, MD
20823 N Cave Creek Rd
Ste 103
Phoenix, AZ 85024
888-322-7296
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Learned A lot  |  show details
May 7th, 2014

Went to dr Musial a couple of times. I found her to be quite strange in her appearance and her demeanor, there's just something very strange about her. She has purple hair and her eyes bounce to and fro and she always seemed hurried. I do agree with the other posts, it really does seem eerie when you walk into her office and it does seem like she's hiding something. And to the poster before me, Blessed: "oh those tells"

|  Blessed  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2014

I was sent to her for a reason!Thank you for being a GREAT doctor and your staff made me feel very welcome.

|  Saddened  |  show details
by Valerie on Mar 19th, 2014

It saddens me very much that Dr Musial turned out to be a vengeful One sided Dr. She broke the Hippa law by having her staff or herself call another Dr without my permission and ask questions! She asked me personal questions about my grown son paying me to live at my home, which he did, but caused him to move out! My husband had a business trip to attend on a Monday in which he had an appt with her, the young man changed his appointment for that same day, which was great! All she would have had to do was write a prescription, she called back and said she was too tired to see him! I am in the process of putting a complaint into the medical board! I am shocked she turned out to be such a sham Dr! My whole family went to her, I even wrote a great review on here which I take back! Go back to school Doc, and learn some compassion, as far as God, you are like someone said on here hiding something! We all have new wonderful Drs who are shocked that she is still in practice! Hopefully, the medical board can help her with her issues! I feel horrible for what she did to me, but do wish her well! Because that is the right thing to do!

|  RN  |  show details
by melissa a smith on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Musial is remarkable in that she combines traditional and natural approaches to healthcare. She listens and advises with an authentic heart and attends to details that in the end treat the whole person.

|  A good doctor who cares about her patients  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

This doctor is exceptional in that she knows how to help patients get well. She helped me when I was dealing with radiation fatigue when no other doctor seemed to care about the side effects. She showed me how to detox to get my body working again. I am now doing very well thanks to Dr. Musial's expert medical knowledge. As for the praying complaints....none of that here. I will take a praying doctor with faith over one who treats me like a number.

by Natalie on Feb 4th, 2014

I absolutely love this Dr. She is exactly what I have been searching for. Someone who truly cares and is in no rush to be done in "15 mins". She is so caring. I am seeing these reviews and i am in shock. She is an angel and i am so thankful for finding her! Another plus for me is that she does not try to cover your problems with medications she gives you a different option. I LOVE YOU DR.MUSIAL

|  Tread lightly  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Musial for almost 2 years! She is by far the worst Dr I have ever been too. When I first started going to her she was ok, but really never examined me, she mainly asked personal questions, and dis my life style, she is more naturopathic than traditional! I recently found out that either her or her staff broke the Hippi law in doing some things behind my back! She also betrayed patient /client confidentiality. I found out when filling out a complaint with the medical board, she is no stranger to complaints! And her staff really sucks!

|  More naturopathic than M.D.  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

I think Dr. Musial is kind and have always found her office comfortable, however I feel that she leans more toward naturopathic means than traditional medicine. While there is nothing wrong with that, I would rather see a naturopathic doctor than Dr. Musial. She has made comments that made me question her knowledge of natural remedies and natural healing. If you are looking for a doctor that leans more toward natural healing, than perhaps she is right for you, but keep in mind that if you are seeking a naturopathic doctor then you should do your homework and seek one that has some naturopathic background and knowledge. Arizona does offer licenses for naturopathic doctors.

|  Stupid  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

Some people are just not cut out to be a Dr. This is one of them! Anyone who spends that much time praying has something to hide! Some thing really bad must have happened to her, or she did something really bad to pray so much! She is a fake!

|  Just love this office  |  show details
by Susan Vick on Dec 9th, 2013

I met Dr. Musial years ago when she was an intern, I had surgery of the cervical spine and developed an infection, she was the only one that figured out where the infection came from, Once released from the hospital I looked for her for two years and found her. I was facing several health problems and she took her time and patience to figure out what was causing my issues, she basically saved my life. Her staff has treated me like family as well as Dr. Musial, you don't find many doctors nowadays that take their time and listen, most push you through like you are a number. Dr. Musial cares deeply for each and every patient she treats. I am very disappointed by some of the rude comments on her ratings because they are totally false accusations. I owe a big Thank you to her and her staff for the treatment I receive as their patient. Keep doing what you do Dr. Musial, William and Martha, you guys are awesome!!!!

Nov 18th, 2013

I think this Dr should come clean to her patients about the fact she is a faith healer. She is never available for emergency appointments, the kid who take the money in the front is rude, and when he is on a personal phone call he can be heard. The waiting room is dull and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in ages. This Dr is not someone who you can count on if you get really sick! She tells you to pray instead of giving you medications. I went in for an ear infection and she told me to use some crazy kind of thing, and never even looked at my throat or ears! The medical board should know how she treats her patients, a person could die waiting for an appointment!

|  Best Doc Anywhere !!  |  show details
by Mr. & Mrs. Gulino, Scottsdale on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Musial is a physician with a passion for her profession, and compassion for her patients. Her office is a comforting haven where we know we will always be treated with the utmost of concern and the best of care. Her staff is dedicated, professional, courteous and friendly, with quick followup when needed. We trust this office with all our medical needs and always look forward to seeing them.

by Jeffrey on Aug 22nd, 2013

When you become a Dr. You take an oath to care for your patients! I am very very disappointed, the first visit was awkward, but I gave her a chance. The black kid in the front is not friendly at all, the nurse was ok, but overall we had to look else wear .

by Irena on Aug 20th, 2013

This doctor is wonderful! Moved from Chicago and found her here in Phoenix. She speaks polish and makes me feel so comfortable in her office. The workers are very friendly and make coming for an appointment so comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a doctor that is really thinking of you as a patient. I am very happy with my choice and recommend her to everyone who is looking.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

Izabela needs to really evaluate how she treats her patients. She doesn't know that what she tells people gets around and that they take it to heart. She has been making bad choices regarding the interns and nurses she employs to assist her. She hides behind her faith, and while I don't care if she is religious, she uses religion to justify talking smack about others (minorities, unfortunate/down on their luck people,non-Christians). She is never on time, and while her patients are waiting in the next room, she carries on lengthy conversations with her Polish patients, in Polish. She needs to also be aware that this is a doctors office, not a forum to voice her personal views on social issues. Including personal ones like her finances.

|  Go back to school  |  show details
by Ginger on Jun 22nd, 2013

She doesn't seem to know what is going on! She is ALWAYS rushed! And that guy in the front is horrible! If he showed some respect I think the place would burn down!

|  PSE 111 STATE IF AZ  |  show details
by PATRICIA A KELLOGG on Mar 25th, 2013

VERY PERSONABLE AND CARING.

|  Speechless.............  |  show details
by Mary on Mar 25th, 2013

I`m beyond speechless!!!!!! This Dr. has turned my life around. She gives great advice on diet & nutrition! She tells you the truth about food and the things that are in are foods.Dr.Musial really cares about our health she is not shoving prescriptions down my throat and i loved that. In my life id rather be healed than put a band aid on my health problems. And very sincere, compassionate,loving. So much for speechless right? lol

by Scott on Feb 21st, 2013

I think this Dr needs more schooling! She is a faith healer, and she owes it to her patience to let them know that! Some people like that! I am not one of them, her practice does not give flu shots, vitamin shots or recommend vitamins at all! Her over all appearance is strange! Is she a nun or a Dr?

by Jack on Jan 19th, 2013

She sucks! And I would bet money she is hiding something

|  patient  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr. Musial was a joy to have as my doctor. She spent a lot of quality time talking about my health and getting a diagonosis that was right, and wasn't rushed. She is a bright light among doctors I have seen. She not only prescribed the right medicine for me, but she explained that I had dietary and nutritional problems and helped me to know how to address them, particularly certain vitamin deficiencies. I feel like I will be healthier longterm than I would be without her. She is now my permanent physician.

|  Go back to school  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

I am sorry, but this Dr. sucks. She does not know what she is doing, I was a new patient, and I heard her praying in the other room with a patient. What is that all about, people go to her for medical reasons, not church! She does not have a clue, she never wants to give out medication, and she does not even want to give blood tests. I give that pathetic practice a year, and GONE!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Musial is the most through physician I have ever encountered, after 1 and 1/2 years of dealing with excruciating pain, after seeing 2 doctors and 2 specialists who could not find the source of my pain, Dr. Musial correctly diagnosed the source of the pain in just one visit and I have been pain free since. She is the BEST!!!

|  Best doctor on the planet!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Anyone would be lucky to have this amazing doctor who really cares about your health and total wellness. She uses nature and science to heal her patients.

|  Thankful for Dr. Musial  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I just love Dr. Musial, she is by far the best Doctor I have been to. My whole family sees her and they feel the same way. She always takes the time to find out what my concerns are - and I have never left the office feeling as though my concerns were not important. We've been going to Dr. Musial for over a year now and have found that she has been very thorough in each situation and at every appointment. I am very confident in her, she is a very good doctor and I highly recommend her. Also, shell first try a more natural approach in treatment which has been great and very eye-opening. Were far more informed now (and ultimately healthier) by all that we are learning from our doctor. Shes the best, we are very blessed to have found her and consider her a gift from God.

|  The best ever  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

When we lost our other Dr because she moved, we went through a few nut cases. Then we found Dr Musial. My husband has been a diabetic for many years, and Dr M was the only one who took the time to see if his body was making insulin. She was the only one who took the time to care....My whole family goes to her, my oldest son has a lot of back problems and he just loves her, although he has no insurance until November and is in a lot of pain, she has helped him in ways to make the pain go away naturally. I have had shingles a few times and it still bothers me, when I go to see her she always makes me feel better, you have to wait, well that is because she cares about her patients, if you want a drive thru Dr I suggest you to to Gavalian Peak. If you want someone who is going to care for you and help, than Dr. M is the one. I have never felt so comfortable with a Dr in my whole life, and I was molested by one. She has restored my faith in healthcare. I would never leave her ever. And if people want to get on her and write negative things, well, fine, but it is a shame that you have nothing better to do than rag on such a nice person. Shame on you!

|  Do Not Waste Your Time or Money!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

This physician is one of the worst doctors I have ever come across. She lacks professionalism and cooperation with her patients.It is a sad sight to see even the smallest physician practices such as this fall prey to the almighty dollar. She may spout her natural "fusion" practice but she is just like many other greedy physicians and treats only symptoms, not the root of your health concerns. If she can't diagnose the issue, she states it is in God's hands so that she can does not have to claim responsibility for her level of care. I am not the only one who has such a poor experience, but apparently I am one of the only people willing to stand up and say something. I have a masters degree in Health Care Administration plus several years of experience in the field and I can assure anyone who is considering this physician that she is a major part of the problem with our unsustainable health care system.

|  They don't make Doctors like this anymore...  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Musial,Is so genuine and caring... she is what I imagine Doctors were 50 years ago. She takes time to get to know her patients and is so sincere in helping them. I thank God for the day I found her.

|  So happy I found Dr.Musial... she truly cares!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Today was my first visit to Dr. Musial and I must say I was most impressed by her sincere caring and devotion! I had to wait a little longer because she had many new patients but she was well worth the wait. She made my daughter and I feel like we were all that mattered and spent a great deal of time with us and she never made us feel like she was in a rush. My daughter just loved her!! Please go see her ... you will not be disappointed!

|  Dr Musial really cares about her patients  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Musial for one year now. I am an ICU Registered Nurse. Dr Musial is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. I know her from working with her at the hospital. She put me on a regimen of vitamins and adjusted my thyroid medication. I lost 30 pounds with very little effort and feel great! She will also take the time to work towards preventative healthcare. My husband and grown children also go to her.

Jun 13th, 2011

Nice doctor. Patient. Will go back. Hours are not open long so it's hard to get an appointment.

|  angel on a mission  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

i was on deaths door when i met dr. izzie. heart,weight, numerous side problems, heart is now under control, and i'm feeling good again,i saw plenty of mayo and snottsdale dr.s and they only care about your med. ins. amounts. not dr. izzie, she'll take care of you no matter what. my whole family goes to her, even my daughter who's a top icu nurse and has her pick of dr.s

|  I drive 51 miles to see her - she's great.  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Yes, 51 miles. Great bedside manner, caring, devoted in faith & non judgmental. My Parents from Chicago, IL see her when they visit me in Estrella Mountain Ranch. They, too, share my feelings. My dad went to his union doc in Chgo & his doc couldn't help his prostate problems. I took him to see her, she gave him a different prescription (which his other doc was against, he just wanted to wait & see) & "free flowing" - not like a newborn, but he's happy. Mom has see the same union doc as my dad, they never told her she had a thyroid problem, nor that she has heart arrhythmia. She's going to have more test for my mom but mom is please so far. My hubby - all he needs to do is limit his caffein intake and take some vitamins. I had back pains & she said it sounds like kidney stones - seriously? I'm 41, how can I have kidney stones? Not a day later & I passed my stone. . . Diane

|  Knows exactly waht she is doing!  |  show details
by Nathan on Apr 1st, 2010

I went to Dr. Musial for a problem and she knew right away what was wrong. I had the problem fixed and never had trouble with it again. She was so nice and caring and knew her stuff that not only am I her patient but my wife, son, and father in law and they all love her like I do. Excellent Dr.

|  #1 Doctor  |  show details
by Carri Hayes-Pursley on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Musial is a very caring and understanding doctor. She truly takes the time to understand her patients concerns, worries and needs. I have never found a doctor that was so easy to talk to and one that truly cares about her patients. I am so glad I finally found a Dr. that I truly am happy with, Finally!!!!!!.....

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2009

Doctor Musial was very nice to me and my daughter. I have visited a few times with her. She was very nice to call me in the evening to follow up how my daughter was doing. The care she showed my family was exceptional. I would definitely keep going to her and bring my family.

|  waste of money  |  show details
by Kathy on Jun 5th, 2009

It was my last visit and... never, ever again.

|  Ran away!!!!  |  show details
by Rob on May 16th, 2009

Totally agreed to Anna.First opinion must be written by doctor Iza. Stay away.

|  very poor care  |  show details
by anna on Feb 15th, 2009

unpleasant visit, doc not care about you after you leave the office, staff no comment, leave a lot to be desired, rude, need to be replaced

Jan 21st, 2009

She has not forgotten the true meaning of being a doctor. Genuion caring person, Good sense of humor, very thorough. Great staff.