Dr. Izabela Musial, MD
Family Practitioner, Hospitalist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Feb 10th, 2016

I was very disappointed. When I left the appointment, I did not feel that she did her job. She said that she believed in Natural Remedies. She should be a Naturalist and not a doctor.

by John Garcia Sr. on Nov 19th, 2015

I came from Chicago Ill., about 5 years ago an c recommendation was very high to see Dr. Musial, so I've been a patient since 2015. She is a doctor that will given you "true" attention with hope and speaking positive language with the proper direction and understanding of your concern. I highly recommend Dr. Musial, if your new in town, transferring doctors, or just come in for a meet and greet. Her staff is young with a caring concern at my age of 54 years old. Dr. Musial in her days off goes to visit people in prison, prayers for people to speak healing where all feels right and comfortable at the perfect moment. She is different from the rest of the doctors because in my opinion she was blessed by the Mighty One to care for people (YOU) on this earth. When you leave her office you have hope and the desire to move further. Thank you Doctor Musial but most of all your STAFF in the office works great together, my hats off to; William, Martha and the rest of your mighty hands of care. Be blessed my friends.

Nov 7th, 2015

Doctor is very caring and listenstill to my problemsister and health concerns

Aug 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor! She spends time addressing concerns, answers my questions and Praise the Lord she is a God loving women that allows herself to be led by The Lord to help you heal physically and spiritually. I have recommended her to my family and friends and will continue to do so! I appreciate that she is not a pill pusher and perfers to take the holistic approach, which is natural and the way that God intended us to be healed! God bless you Dr. Musial!

Excellent and caring show details Excellent and caring
by Richard on Aug 6th, 2015

I had a case of pancreatitis that she diagnosed and treated me for, she was very attentive and caring she took plenty of time with me in the office and even called me on her personal time to check on me.

by patient on Jul 26th, 2015

Very nice person, but does not spend enough time listening to important ailments, that became worse because I was ignored and untreated for serious ailments at wellness visit on three separate visits.

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Finally a doctor who cares, who is personable, and has compassion for their patients! Even if she was out of network with my insurance company, I would still go to her.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great staff, great DR!

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial is the best doctor that I've ever had. She is amazing. As is everyone who works for her in the office. I am getting insurance and keeping her as my doctor is the main prerequisite.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was totally awesome very caring and listened to my needs

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Musial for several years. She is a great physician.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Musial is a gifted provider. She is intelligent, kind ...an angel sent by God!

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial is very pleasant and has a lot of information to offer.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough initial assessment and thoughtful consideration of my concerns and feelings about my health status.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Izabela Musial is totally awesome. She truly cares for her patients. Not just how they are health wise but how they are as people. I trust her advice and know that she's not simply pushing meds but is providing optimal healthcare with lots of love.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was the first time In my life that I left a doctors appointment and couldn't wait to go back. Thank you for caring for me. This is why I am sending my youngest daughter to her as well, because I know she will give her the best care. Thank you again!

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and knowledgeable, excellent manners, friendly, helpful, genuinely interested in improvement of your health. Dr. Musial is a gem amongst her peers. Would recommend her to my friends. :-)

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She has ALWAYS helped me with every medical problem, with really good advice & treatment, based on an accurate diagnosis. She cares about my family and me.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Musial, she is very upbeat, spends time explaining what she is doing. Why she is ordering certain tests and explains everything. I tell all of my friends about her, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. She is great!

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial took the time to address all of my concerns. It was a pleasure to have a physician that cares and takes the time to answer all of your questions. She laid out a plan that was easy to understand.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is caring and addresses issues quickly. The staff, PA Martha and Front Desk, William are terrific - speedy and helpful.... and always courteous.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Musial. She genuinely cares about the cause rather than addressing just symptoms. Best doc I've ever had.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Receptionist boy is very rude and doesn't seem to be enjoying working there, but the rest of the staff is very professional, polite and nice. I go there all the time, so I know what to expect.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was awesome she helped me feel like their is hope for me

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very supportive, never rushed, very thorough.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Izabela covered more in my 1st appointment with her than all my doctors combined have covered in years. She is kind, caring and searches for the root of the issues rather than prescribing meds to mask the symptoms. She is wonderful!!

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always cheerful. She is fast and to the point to help. Answered all my questions

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Doctor's bedside manner and she's very caring and understanding. I like her beliefs on medicine, health and wellness. I feel like we have a doctor-patient 'relationship' now, I'm not just another person walking in the office. I have recommended

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor and staff.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial tries her best to address your main concern as well as acknowledging any other concerns that may come up.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have never met a doctor that cares so much for her patients. She is a blessing to many. She has made my life liveable again.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial and her staff are amazing! Always warm, welcoming and makes you feel like family! I recently moved far away and I will continue to travel and recomend her to my friends and family!

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visit with Dr Musial, because she makes me so comfortable! I like her honesty. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for you, your love & devotion to medicine, you patience & thorough exam, your faith that also heals. You are straight forward & not inhibited in your questioning to help find the answer. You understand our situation and help guide us. <3

Jan 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience!

by Jim on Dec 25th, 2014

Dr. Musial cares about her patients and takes as much time with you as you need.

Learned A lot show details Learned A lot
May 7th, 2014

Went to dr Musial a couple of times. I found her to be quite strange in her appearance and her demeanor, there's just something very strange about her. She has purple hair and her eyes bounce to and fro and she always seemed hurried. I do agree with the other posts, it really does seem eerie when you walk into her office and it does seem like she's hiding something. And to the poster before me, Blessed: "oh those tells"

Blessed show details Blessed
Apr 30th, 2014

I was sent to her for a reason!Thank you for being a GREAT doctor and your staff made me feel very welcome.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr.Musial very warm hearted. She listens to what your problems are and is not so fast with medications. She believes in a clean lifestyle, natural foods and to take care of our bodies, which is to know what our body needs to keep it well. Patty

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very friendly, and made me feel comfortable and welcome.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I would strongly recommend her as a primary care physician. She immediately makes you comfortable the minute you meet her. I'm so glad that my husband and I have her as our doctor.

RN show details RN
by melissa a smith on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Musial is remarkable in that she combines traditional and natural approaches to healthcare. She listens and advises with an authentic heart and attends to details that in the end treat the whole person.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most caring physician I have ever had. Thanks Dr. Musial!

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I immediately liked Izabela. I felt a connection with her, partially because I prefer a female for my doctor/gynecologist and we seem close in age, and also that we were on the same page with health, nutrition and supplements. I LOVE that she incorporate

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
A good doctor who cares about her patients show details A good doctor who cares about her patients
Feb 25th, 2014

This doctor is exceptional in that she knows how to help patients get well. She helped me when I was dealing with radiation fatigue when no other doctor seemed to care about the side effects. She showed me how to detox to get my body working again. I am now doing very well thanks to Dr. Musial's expert medical knowledge. As for the praying complaints....none of that here. I will take a praying doctor with faith over one who treats me like a number.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Musial was a great experience as usual.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial is an excellent physician. She seeks to find the root cause of your health issue and prescribes treatments that bring results. She is a blessing.

by Natalie on Feb 4th, 2014

I absolutely love this Dr. She is exactly what I have been searching for. Someone who truly cares and is in no rush to be done in "15 mins". She is so caring. I am seeing these reviews and i am in shock. She is an angel and i am so thankful for finding her! Another plus for me is that she does not try to cover your problems with medications she gives you a different option. I LOVE YOU DR.MUSIAL

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love the holistic approach. I definitely would recommend Dr. Muzial to my friends.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr was Awesome. She listened to my needs and was very caring. I would recommend her.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Musial was very courteous, thorough and addressed my medical needs. Her staff are very friendly and helpful. I received my medications and was very pleased with the service. I would recommend Dr. Musial wholeheartedly!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
More naturopathic than M.D. show details More naturopathic than M.D.
Jan 28th, 2014

I think Dr. Musial is kind and have always found her office comfortable, however I feel that she leans more toward naturopathic means than traditional medicine. While there is nothing wrong with that, I would rather see a naturopathic doctor than Dr. Musial. She has made comments that made me question her knowledge of natural remedies and natural healing. If you are looking for a doctor that leans more toward natural healing, than perhaps she is right for you, but keep in mind that if you are seeking a naturopathic doctor then you should do your homework and seek one that has some naturopathic background and knowledge. Arizona does offer licenses for naturopathic doctors.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Isabel was very through and seems to have a good handle on natural medicine which I like.

Stupid show details Stupid
Dec 23rd, 2013

Some people are just not cut out to be a Dr. This is one of them! Anyone who spends that much time praying has something to hide! Some thing really bad must have happened to her, or she did something really bad to pray so much! She is a fake!

Just love this office show details Just love this office
by Susan Vick on Dec 9th, 2013

I met Dr. Musial years ago when she was an intern, I had surgery of the cervical spine and developed an infection, she was the only one that figured out where the infection came from, Once released from the hospital I looked for her for two years and found her. I was facing several health problems and she took her time and patience to figure out what was causing my issues, she basically saved my life. Her staff has treated me like family as well as Dr. Musial, you don't find many doctors nowadays that take their time and listen, most push you through like you are a number. Dr. Musial cares deeply for each and every patient she treats. I am very disappointed by some of the rude comments on her ratings because they are totally false accusations. I owe a big Thank you to her and her staff for the treatment I receive as their patient. Keep doing what you do Dr. Musial, William and Martha, you guys are awesome!!!!

Nov 18th, 2013

I think this Dr should come clean to her patients about the fact she is a faith healer. She is never available for emergency appointments, the kid who take the money in the front is rude, and when he is on a personal phone call he can be heard. The waiting room is dull and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in ages. This Dr is not someone who you can count on if you get really sick! She tells you to pray instead of giving you medications. I went in for an ear infection and she told me to use some crazy kind of thing, and never even looked at my throat or ears! The medical board should know how she treats her patients, a person could die waiting for an appointment!

Best Doc Anywhere !! show details Best Doc Anywhere !!
by Mr. & Mrs. Gulino, Scottsdale on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Musial is a physician with a passion for her profession, and compassion for her patients. Her office is a comforting haven where we know we will always be treated with the utmost of concern and the best of care. Her staff is dedicated, professional, courteous and friendly, with quick followup when needed. We trust this office with all our medical needs and always look forward to seeing them.

by Jeffrey on Aug 22nd, 2013

When you become a Dr. You take an oath to care for your patients! I am very very disappointed, the first visit was awkward, but I gave her a chance. The black kid in the front is not friendly at all, the nurse was ok, but overall we had to look else wear .

by Irena on Aug 20th, 2013

This doctor is wonderful! Moved from Chicago and found her here in Phoenix. She speaks polish and makes me feel so comfortable in her office. The workers are very friendly and make coming for an appointment so comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a doctor that is really thinking of you as a patient. I am very happy with my choice and recommend her to everyone who is looking.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Jul 29th, 2013

Izabela needs to really evaluate how she treats her patients. She doesn't know that what she tells people gets around and that they take it to heart. She has been making bad choices regarding the interns and nurses she employs to assist her. She hides behind her faith, and while I don't care if she is religious, she uses religion to justify talking smack about others (minorities, unfortunate/down on their luck people,non-Christians). She is never on time, and while her patients are waiting in the next room, she carries on lengthy conversations with her Polish patients, in Polish. She needs to also be aware that this is a doctors office, not a forum to voice her personal views on social issues. Including personal ones like her finances.

Go back to school show details Go back to school
by Ginger on Jun 22nd, 2013

She doesn't seem to know what is going on! She is ALWAYS rushed! And that guy in the front is horrible! If he showed some respect I think the place would burn down!

PSE 111 STATE IF AZ show details PSE 111 STATE IF AZ
by PATRICIA A KELLOGG on Mar 25th, 2013

VERY PERSONABLE AND CARING.

Speechless............. show details Speechless.............
by Mary on Mar 25th, 2013

I`m beyond speechless!!!!!! This Dr. has turned my life around. She gives great advice on diet & nutrition! She tells you the truth about food and the things that are in are foods.Dr.Musial really cares about our health she is not shoving prescriptions down my throat and i loved that. In my life id rather be healed than put a band aid on my health problems. And very sincere, compassionate,loving. So much for speechless right? lol

by Scott on Feb 21st, 2013

I think this Dr needs more schooling! She is a faith healer, and she owes it to her patience to let them know that! Some people like that! I am not one of them, her practice does not give flu shots, vitamin shots or recommend vitamins at all! Her over all appearance is strange! Is she a nun or a Dr?

patient show details patient
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr. Musial was a joy to have as my doctor. She spent a lot of quality time talking about my health and getting a diagonosis that was right, and wasn't rushed. She is a bright light among doctors I have seen. She not only prescribed the right medicine for me, but she explained that I had dietary and nutritional problems and helped me to know how to address them, particularly certain vitamin deficiencies. I feel like I will be healthier longterm than I would be without her. She is now my permanent physician.

Go back to school show details Go back to school
Nov 16th, 2012

I am sorry, but this Dr. sucks. She does not know what she is doing, I was a new patient, and I heard her praying in the other room with a patient. What is that all about, people go to her for medical reasons, not church! She does not have a clue, she never wants to give out medication, and she does not even want to give blood tests. I give that pathetic practice a year, and GONE!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Musial is the most through physician I have ever encountered, after 1 and 1/2 years of dealing with excruciating pain, after seeing 2 doctors and 2 specialists who could not find the source of my pain, Dr. Musial correctly diagnosed the source of the pain in just one visit and I have been pain free since. She is the BEST!!!

Best doctor on the planet! show details Best doctor on the planet!
Oct 12th, 2012

Anyone would be lucky to have this amazing doctor who really cares about your health and total wellness. She uses nature and science to heal her patients.

Thankful for Dr. Musial show details Thankful for Dr. Musial
Oct 11th, 2012

I just love Dr. Musial, she is by far the best Doctor I have been to. My whole family sees her and they feel the same way. She always takes the time to find out what my concerns are - and I have never left the office feeling as though my concerns were not important. We've been going to Dr. Musial for over a year now and have found that she has been very thorough in each situation and at every appointment. I am very confident in her, she is a very good doctor and I highly recommend her. Also, shell first try a more natural approach in treatment which has been great and very eye-opening. Were far more informed now (and ultimately healthier) by all that we are learning from our doctor. Shes the best, we are very blessed to have found her and consider her a gift from God.

Do Not Waste Your Time or Money! show details Do Not Waste Your Time or Money!
Oct 3rd, 2012

This physician is one of the worst doctors I have ever come across. She lacks professionalism and cooperation with her patients.It is a sad sight to see even the smallest physician practices such as this fall prey to the almighty dollar. She may spout her natural "fusion" practice but she is just like many other greedy physicians and treats only symptoms, not the root of your health concerns. If she can't diagnose the issue, she states it is in God's hands so that she can does not have to claim responsibility for her level of care. I am not the only one who has such a poor experience, but apparently I am one of the only people willing to stand up and say something. I have a masters degree in Health Care Administration plus several years of experience in the field and I can assure anyone who is considering this physician that she is a major part of the problem with our unsustainable health care system.

They don't make Doctors like this anymore... show details They don't make Doctors like this anymore...
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Musial,Is so genuine and caring... she is what I imagine Doctors were 50 years ago. She takes time to get to know her patients and is so sincere in helping them. I thank God for the day I found her.

So happy I found Dr.Musial... she truly cares! show details So happy I found Dr.Musial... she truly cares!
Feb 21st, 2012

Today was my first visit to Dr. Musial and I must say I was most impressed by her sincere caring and devotion! I had to wait a little longer because she had many new patients but she was well worth the wait. She made my daughter and I feel like we were all that mattered and spent a great deal of time with us and she never made us feel like she was in a rush. My daughter just loved her!! Please go see her ... you will not be disappointed!

Dr Musial really cares about her patients show details Dr Musial really cares about her patients
Jan 9th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Musial for one year now. I am an ICU Registered Nurse. Dr Musial is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. I know her from working with her at the hospital. She put me on a regimen of vitamins and adjusted my thyroid medication. I lost 30 pounds with very little effort and feel great! She will also take the time to work towards preventative healthcare. My husband and grown children also go to her.

Jun 13th, 2011

Nice doctor. Patient. Will go back. Hours are not open long so it's hard to get an appointment.

angel on a mission show details angel on a mission
Apr 18th, 2011

i was on deaths door when i met dr. izzie. heart,weight, numerous side problems, heart is now under control, and i'm feeling good again,i saw plenty of mayo and snottsdale dr.s and they only care about your med. ins. amounts. not dr. izzie, she'll take care of you no matter what. my whole family goes to her, even my daughter who's a top icu nurse and has her pick of dr.s

Knows exactly waht she is doing! show details Knows exactly waht she is doing!
by Nathan on Apr 1st, 2010

I went to Dr. Musial for a problem and she knew right away what was wrong. I had the problem fixed and never had trouble with it again. She was so nice and caring and knew her stuff that not only am I her patient but my wife, son, and father in law and they all love her like I do. Excellent Dr.

#1 Doctor show details #1 Doctor
by Carri Hayes-Pursley on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Musial is a very caring and understanding doctor. She truly takes the time to understand her patients concerns, worries and needs. I have never found a doctor that was so easy to talk to and one that truly cares about her patients. I am so glad I finally found a Dr. that I truly am happy with, Finally!!!!!!.....

Very good Doctor show details Very good Doctor
Jun 12th, 2009

Doctor Musial was very nice to me and my daughter. I have visited a few times with her. She was very nice to call me in the evening to follow up how my daughter was doing. The care she showed my family was exceptional. I would definitely keep going to her and bring my family.

waste of money show details waste of money
by Kathy on Jun 5th, 2009

It was my last visit and... never, ever again.

Ran away!!!! show details Ran away!!!!
by Rob on May 16th, 2009

Totally agreed to Anna.First opinion must be written by doctor Iza. Stay away.

very poor care show details very poor care
by anna on Feb 15th, 2009

unpleasant visit, doc not care about you after you leave the office, staff no comment, leave a lot to be desired, rude, need to be replaced

Jan 21st, 2009

She has not forgotten the true meaning of being a doctor. Genuion caring person, Good sense of humor, very thorough. Great staff.