A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Izabella Gurau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Izabella Gurau, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurau graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Gurau has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Izabella Sirbu Gurau FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Izabella S. Gurau practice?
- Dr. Izabella Gurau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Izabella Gurau practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Melrose Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Nephrologists.