A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Izabella Zathureczky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Izabella Zathureczky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Izabella Zathureczky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zathureczky graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Zathureczky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Chs Inc Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zathureczky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Izabella K. Zathureczky practice?
- Dr. Izabella Zathureczky practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.