Dr. Izabella Zathureczky MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

July 6th, 2015
Excellent physcian, thorough, caring, & attentive. Staff is friendly, available, & polite

April 18th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Zathureczky is the only doctor who has ever been able to help me. She sees you as a person not as a just another patient or a number. She always makes herself available and truly cares about each patient as an individual. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a doctor.

March 5th, 2015
Find a New Dr.
Dr. Z prescribed Pravastatin, after 5 weeks, I developed severe leg cramps. I called the office stated my condition and asked for an appt. The receptionist, (forgot to put me on hold) spoke to Dr. Z, who told her to tell me to "get off the Pravastatin, and the start again in 2 weeks." The Dr. NEVER spoke to me, I was told she was busy and going on vacation. Long story short, I ended up in the ER 2 days later. The rest is history! I would not recommend this Dr.

October 17th, 2014
Great Except For...
Dr. Z is great, along with her receptionist and nurse. As for the billing, that is a different story. I was sent a bill for my copay which I paid at visit. When trying to explain to billing coordinator she could not hear me, and did not speak clearly. Finally got worked out by receptionist on my next visit. She had a copy of receipt in book!

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Z's all about healing ...
Dr. Z saved my life! When a team of eight other doctors said I was a goner, she stomped her feet, clapped her hands, countered "She is NOT a goner!" This woman cares, is so involved, never ever gives up. Isn't that what you want from your doctor?