Dr. Izidore Lossos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Izidore Lossos?

September 18th, 2014

My unfortunate experience

I would like to share my experience with Dr Izidore Lossos. Before I took my father I read various reviews on this physician. I had mixed feelings whether or not to take my father to be seen by Dr Lossos. My father has been fighting with lymphoma for almost 4 years. His oncologist recommended to see an actual lymphoma specialist after treatment was unsuccessful, we were very well aware of his condition but one ever losses faith. As the Doctor entered the room he was very arrogant , dry and rude. But most importantly the reason why I was so dissatisfied was his abrupt and insensitive manner in handling a cancer patient. I agree and understand a physician needs to be as direct and clear as possible with a patient regarding his condition. But insensitivity comes along when he announces to a patient in this case my father that he has maybe 6 months or so left of life along with many other unthoughtful comments... All my fathers hopes and willingness to fight against this terrible disease vanished with Dr. Lossos approach, words, insensitivity and inhumanity. Thanks to his approach my father gave up, no appetite and no desire nor motivation to continue fighting and now instead of months he only has days...my father deteriorated immensely when he stepped out of that appointment with Dr Lassos.

May 14th, 2013

Dr. Lossos saved my life. I will forever be grateful to him.

November 3rd, 2012

I will never go back to this doctor. The doctors doesn't listen to my concerns and unfortunately its had extremely negative consequences on my health. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I care about.

May 18th, 2009

he is a very good doctor

July 21st, 2016