A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahangir Ahdout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahangir Ahdout is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahdout
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahdout Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahdout graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahdout has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahangir J Ahdout MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jahangir J. Ahdout practice?
- Dr. Jahangir Ahdout has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jahangir Ahdout practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Irvine Internists, Irvine Critical Care Practitioners, and Irvine Pulmonologists.