A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Lun Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun-Lun Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun-Lun Li, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Lun James Li MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Lun J. Li practice?
- Dr. Chun-Lun Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun-Lun Li practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.