A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatology Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Donnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Jane O'Donnell MD is a female Neonatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. F J. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. F O'Donnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. F O'Donnell practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.