A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JArch McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. JArch McNamara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. McNamara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JArch Arch McNamara MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. JArch A. McNamara practice?
- Dr. JArch McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. JArch McNamara practices Ophthalmology near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Glenside Ophthalmologists.