A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JArch McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. JArch McNamara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. McNamara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JArch Arch McNamara MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. JArch A. McNamara practice?
- Dr. JArch McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. JArch McNamara practices Ophthalmology near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Glenside Ophthalmologists.