Dr. J Sterling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 24th, 2015
I'm a new patient, and have seen Dr. Sterling twice. Best dermatologist I have ever encountered. Kind, smart, gentle and trust him implicitly. Lovely sweet staff as well

December 6th, 2015
my peel was a success. I am pleased with the experience and results.Dr. Sterling's staffers are exceptionally kind and supportive.I will continue to use Dr. Sterling for any and all skin care, and have recommended him to several friends. so

November 25th, 2015
Mrs.
I am extremely happy with the results of my recent chemical peel. The overall look of my skin is remarkable better. I highly recommend Dr. Sterling to my friends and family.

February 18th, 2013
Courteous
Dr. Sterling treats each visit as a positive patient experience. His staff is efficient and friendly. The comfort level in Dr Sterling's office makes this a truly memorable experience.

November 30th, 2012
Dr. Sterling is very caring and has a very professional staff.Never have to wait long in his waiting room.

November 20th, 2012
Dr. Sterling and his staff are awesome. Great bedside manner. I would definetly recommend his services.

September 18th, 2012
EXCELLENT!!!
Dr. Sterling is just terrific!!! I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Sterling. My first two appts were to fill in my marionette lines using the Silicone Microdroplets - they came out great! I look years younger! Most recently Dr. Sterling used the Silicone Microdroplets for lip augmentation. Wow! What an improvement! A natural-appearing improvement! Dr. Sterling has a special way of improving your appearance in a natural way! Which is what you want when you go for these types of services! I also had my first Botox treatment! Needless to say, I am hooked! I had a rather large crease in my forehad that is now gone! I look years younger and so well rested! Dr. Sterling applies just the right amount so that you look so much better, yet don't appear "frozen". Dr. Sterling is so approachable and makes you feel totally at ease! He takes the time to talk through the procedure and makes you feel completely comfortable! His office environment and staff are great! Very welcoming and accommodating! I highly recommend Dr. Sterling and his team!!!

August 10th, 2012
I love DR. Sterling and had a chemicle peel done. He underpromised and overdelivered...for sure.The most annoying part of the whole proceedure is this website, which won't let me read other peoples' reviews this stupid voice five pop up is inthe way.Dr. Sterling works WAAYY better than this !

August 6th, 2012
I cannot say enough positives about Dr. Sterling and his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Sterling over the last year and highly recommend him. My son had serious acne and had been to other doctors without results. After visiting Dr. Sterling, my son's skin cleared up and continues to stay acne free! Even my own dermatological needs are handled with optimum results. I am so very satisfied to stay with Dr Sterling indefinitely. Dr. Sterling's staff is very friendly and helpful and always make our family members feel welcome. Thank you so much Dr. Sterling and staff.

July 18th, 2012
Dr. Sterling and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I have always been so self conscious about my acne scars. Dr.Sterling was very understanding and assured me he could improve my skin and lessen the appearance of these scars. He did a procedure called needling on my skin. After two treatments I saw a significant improvement. Even my sons complimented me on my skin's appearance. I can't wait to get my next treatment. Thank you, Dr. Sterling

May 22nd, 2012
Went to him for "MOHS" surgery for a basal on front of my face. He did not perform MOHS by taking a little out at a time as supposed to do, instead he took a big chunk out in one pass, said he could "see" the cancer when I asked him why only one pass (why MOHS then?), He purse stitched the 1 1/2" site instead of the usual "eye" method, scarred horribly because of this and had to have plastic surgeon fix for 2K more. He was doing 2 patients at the same time and left me bleeding on the table for a long time while in the next room. I am a woman and needless to say he left me permanently disfigured. I did not get very good instructions on after care to minimize scarring. (I did not scar like this with the redo by the plastic surgeon, so the scar he left me with isn't due to the way I "heal". I've had 2 csections and other stitches which never scarred the way this guy left me. STAY AWAY !!!!!!!

October 21st, 2010
High mark for Dr. Sterling
I received excellent care from Dr. Sterling - He is so thorough and pleasant as are the office staff and the office is immaculate.