Dr. Jaime Garza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Garza?

December 14th, 2015

Dr

Dr. Jim is a skilled, professional and amazing doctor! I highly recommend him!

December 3rd, 2015

I'm not a fan of his staff or him.

I'm not a fan of his staff or him, They are rude and down right lacking of any form of how to talk to or deal with patients. The front staff didn't inform me of the steps I needed to take before I had tests done. They mailed me my referral, yes mailed; because she was to stupid to fax it to me, her excuse was that it wasn't allowed. Not sure why she thought it wasn't but HIPAA regulations don't say you cant fax a referral. During my visit with the doctor he made me feel like crap. All he kept saying is that I am fat and that is why I cant get pregnant and why I had a miscarriage. He said this with no emotion or thought about how painful if was for me to hear. Everything he said was that I am fat but didn't care about any of my other medical conditions. He literally asked me if I have always been on the heavier side and when I said no her ask why I am now. When I said I went threw a nasty divorce and before I could say anything else he goes " Oh your one of those stress eaters". I have never been more insulted in my life I wanted to cry. I really don't like this doctor's office but I cant switch because of my insurance so I guess I'm stuck with him.

April 28th, 2015

Great!

Great doctor, would recommend.

February 26th, 2013

Love this Doctor!

Dr. Jim is a very special physician. He truly listens and cares about the whole person and I always feel better after seeing him... physically and mentally. He takes a great deal of time to really listen to my concerns and is very thorough and gentle with the physical exam. He makes me very comfortable in what is usually a not so comfortable situation. I recommend Dr. Jim to all my friends and family. He is one in a million.

July 20th, 2011

Dr. Jaime Garza

Dr. Garza is AMAZING!!!! I couldnt imagine going to any other Dr. He will be delivering my second child soon and has neve let me down. He has been so caring and consistent. Dr. Garza has made motherhood such a wonderful experience not to mention his nurses have gone above and beyond to assist with our needs. I will recommend Dr Garza to anyone because he is an outstanding DR. Thank you Dr. Garza for everything

May 11th, 2011

Useless!!

Dr. Garza was absolutley useless to me! i went in for a pap smear and to get help with getting pregnant! First check up was great he gave me my pap and sent me to get blood work and an ultrasound to see how the baby machine was working. I made a follow up appt. we waited about 30 mins in the room for him to sit down and tell me to lose weight and give me a prescription for some fertility pills and sent me on my way!! NEVER told me how my ultrasound or blood work was! i have NEVER been back since!

April 25th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Jim Garza to all of my friends. He is so caring and kind.

April 13th, 2011

highly recommend

I had my 2 daughters with Dr.Garza c-sections absolutely no complains great doctor and friendly staff.

April 10th, 2011

great

He's a great doctor!! He delivered all three of my boys. 1 vaginal birth and a cesarean for my twin boys. Definitely worth the wait and dealing with the bad staff.

May 1st, 2017