A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jehad Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jehad Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jehad Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Jabbour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Jesup
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehad Elias Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jehad E. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Jehad Jabbour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jehad Jabbour practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.