Some ratings provided by DrScore.
An excellent physician... show details An excellent physician...
Jan 8th, 2012

I first met Dr Madej while hospitalized; my primary physician brought him in for consultation. Since then, I have been seeing Dr Madej to help me solve several chronic issues. I appreciate the time he takes with me at each visit, and the way he really listens to what you say.I am confident that in a few months from now, I will be feeling much better, thanks to Dr Madej's care and expertise.

Best of the Best 10 stars plus show details Best of the Best 10 stars plus
Oct 9th, 2011

I never review people or things however this Dr. is the best. His care and comitment to his patients is above and beyond what any Dr should give. On a 5 star rating this Dr. is a 10 plus. He treated my spouse during a life threating illness and hospitalization and was there 24 hrs 7 days during this whole process. After coming home he came daily to check on everything before going home to his family even calling from their vacation to follow up on things. He truly saved my spouses life as he was passing away in the ER by getting all the right people in a hurry. I can not stress eneough this Dr is the most caring person I have ever known truly the best of the best.

Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Madej is one in a million. He is very old-fashioned and takes his job to the next level and provides the best care possible for every person. I still drive to see him in the bay area.

xray technician show details xray technician
Aug 23rd, 2010

I think Dr. Madej is one of the most caring physicians around. He takes the time needed with each patient, and he sees sick patients the same day, always.

Jan 4th, 2009

I was sorry that Dr. Madej moved out of the area