Dr. Jack Quigley MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Flagstaff, AZ

4.8

December 12th, 2015
Skilled and Caring
I found Dr. Quigley from the Internet and chose him because he was located in Flgstaff. His office and surgical center is right across the street from the Flagstaff Hospital. I had a breast augmentation done. He spent a lot of time with me and my husband helping me decide on what type and size of implant. He was very caring and his staff is super helpful and nice! I had a great experience with the surgery and all his nurses were amazing. I am so glad I found him! I will definitely go back to him for any more cosmetic procedures I have done.

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Quigley and all of his staff are wonderful!!! They are so good explaining your procedure. I never felt rushed through my appointments After surgery he called to check on how I was doing and post op was also a great experience! I would definatly use Dr. Quigley again in the future! He really listens and gets it right!

April 26th, 2012
A surgeon who is caring, takes time to talk and someone who clearly has a very high skill level. Everything a physician should be!

July 8th, 2009
I recently had cosmetic surgery (aug and lift) with fantastic results. I felt well informed about what to expect and possible options to consider. To anyone considering this kind of surgery I would recommend Dr. Quigley in a heart beat.

May 29th, 2009
Mastectomy reconstruction
Dr. Quigley recently performed a breast reconstruction on me and I am thoroughly pleased. I was well informed (by him) answered my kazillion questions patiently, made sure my expectations were realistic. I recommend him strongly.