Dr. Humayon Khan MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

February 25th, 2015
I was there on a Saturday for an app at 10:30am. I didnt leave until passed noon about 12:30pm. Nurse forgot about me and people with appointments AFTER me were seen before me. I was literally the last to leave. I would say it happens but being seen 2 hrs after your app with people being seen before you is bull. Not only that i can hear the nurse who was supposed to give me a room was gossiping and laughing while i sat in the lobby. It wasnt when i asked the receptionist whats the hold up that I got a room 2 mins later!! I'm so not happy with the service here. I only stay because this is the only place i found that is open saturdays. If i could i would change drs!

October 28th, 2013
Dr Khan is a lovely man and wonderful doctor. Explains a lot and wants to always make me feel important. Long waiting room time and tv often fuzzy but worth it for such a great doctor.

August 23rd, 2012
happy with dr kahnvery j
very happy that i chose dr kahn as my ob during pregnancy and to deliver my babys!!!!!!!

July 3rd, 2012
Too hot in office. Wait time takes a long long time! Dr. Khan's a very nice doctor. My advice is write your list of questions down before they run off on you to see the next pt. He's good at explaining things to you but you can easily tell he or his PA sometimes rushEs out the room. So don't forget your pen and paper and ask those important questions!

March 19th, 2012
great doctor LONG wait times
i usually show up for my appointment 40 minutes later than scheduled and still wait up to an hour. But I love Dr. Kahn. He is very caring, and takes the time to help you understand your diagnosis and how he is going to follow up with you. they should just not take as many walk-ins or something...

March 17th, 2012
WORST ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN EVER!
The office staff is friendly but not very professional. The clinic needs some upgrade. The girls at the front desk are nice. BUT, IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, DO NOT GET AN ULTRASOUND DONE AT THIS OFFICE. I received the worst customer service ever . An Asian lady who called herself a "technician", did a 3 minute ultrasound, without explaining anything at all. Every time I would ask something about MY BABY her answer was "You won't understand what you see". What do you mean i will not understand what I see?, isn't your job to walk me through it? It was supposedly an ultrasound where the baby organs were going to be measured, the weeks were going to be calculated, etc (I am 25 weeks, and i know this, not because she told me but because of what i calculated) and i did not get ONE answer out of her. When she told me in a very rude way "Done. Pull your pants up" i started asking questions trying to understand what she saw about the baby and she did not like that at all. She reply "what do you want to know?" Well, I did not want to know much, just wanted to know if my baby was ok, if the measurements were according to the weeks, just the normal thing, nothing out of the ordinary. (I have had other ultrasounds done before with Kaiser and they were great. I could not be happier)Bottom line, IT WAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. And i am willing to take attitude from someone else if i have to, but when it comes to something so precious like my baby NO WAY! i will take it. I complained with the office manager and she arranged another ultrasound in a different hospital with someone that actually likes what they do. Your baby and my baby deserves the best, so i refuse to settle for less. So if the technician does not like her job, well go work somewhere else!Preganant mommies be aware!

May 19th, 2011
Horrible Office Staff
They're rude, they hang up on people and keep you waiting for a long time. I was speaking to the receptionist and she hung up on the caller so she could finish her conversation.