A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Rudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Rudick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Rudick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rudick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR Rudick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Rudick practice?
- Dr. Albert Rudick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Rudick practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.