A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Rudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Rudick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rudick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Rudick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rudick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR Rudick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Rudick practice?
- Dr. Albert Rudick has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Rudick practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.