A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jp Moise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jp Moise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moise graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jp P Pleno Moise MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jp P. Moise practice?
- Dr. Jp Moise has 1 office location.
Dr. Jp Moise practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.