A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Cheng MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judy Cheng practice?
- Dr. Judy Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Cheng practices Pediatrics near Americus, GA.
See Americus Pediatricians.