A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jw Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jw Byrd, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jw Byrd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jw Thomas Byrd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jw T. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Jw Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. Jw Byrd practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.