A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Presswala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Presswala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Presswala graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Presswala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N J Presswala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. N J. Presswala practice?
- Dr. N Presswala has 1 office location.
Dr. N Presswala practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.