A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A J Simha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Simha graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Simha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A J J Vinaya Simha MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. A J J. Simha practice?
- Dr. A J Simha has 4 office locations.
Dr. A J Simha practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.