A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A J Simha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simha
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Simha graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Simha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A J J Vinaya Simha MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. A J J. Simha practice?
- Dr. A J Simha has 1 office location.
Dr. A J Simha practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.