Dr. Jaafar Afshar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaafar Afshar?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jaafar Afshar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Wonderful, caring doctor

I have been a patient of Dr.Afshar's since 1991. He delivered all 4 of my children and has gotten me through very difficult, complicated pregnancies with each one. He is by far the most compassionate, caring, professional and thorough doctor I have ever had. His bedside manner is very warm, he has a sense of humor, and he has never made me feel rushed or like my concerns were unimportant. I have recommended so many friends and family to him over the years and we have all had the same great experiences. He doesn't just say his patients are a priority; he demonstrates it over and over with the care you receive. I drive close to an hour to see him, and as another reviewer said, I too would drive as long as it took. Lucky is the patient who has Dr Afshar!

January 14th, 2014

Dr. Afshar is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes the time to make me feel comfortable and explain to me what my options are, including understanding difficult material. He uses humor to put me at ease and there is no chance I'll ever see another OBGYN as long as he is practicing. I drive well over an hour to see him. Highly, highly recommended!

February 25th, 2013

Dr Afshar was always pleasant caring and made me feel comfortable during my exams and delivery I would recommend him .

August 30th, 2012

First-Rate Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Afshar for many years. He is professional, courteous, and has the best bed side manner I've ever experienced. I have never been 100% relaxed at a GYN appointment, but Dr. Afshar is gentle and makes you feel calm, making the appointment a positive visit. Dr. Afshar has also performed a surgical procedure on me. It was a positive and smooth time from his staff scheduling the procedure until the follow-ups after my surgical procedure.

August 15th, 2012

My Best Doctor

Dr. Afshar listens and hears. He is especially good at explaning complicated things to me. I have been a patient since the late 80's and I hope he never retires. He has a way of talking me into things I DON'T WANT TO DO. So far he has been right every time.

February 28th, 2012

Dr. Afshar is wonderful!

I wouldn't want anyone else delivering my son! I am so happy my sister recommended him as a doctor. He is east to talk to- he spends a lot of time with you discussing all concerns- even though he hears my sons heartbeat every time we go, each time he hears it he makes it seem it is the best thing ever- he is enthusiastic! He calls you back within 5-10 minutes and his nurse is awesome! I would recommend him to everyone!

February 21st, 2012

Very Happy

I have been going to Dr. Afshar for 21 years and I drive an hour to see him, I would drive 2 hrs if I had too. He spends alot of time with me, listens to everything I have to say and he only does what is necessary to be done. I trust him with my life and I wouldn't change that for anything.

October 26th, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

My Doctor had passed away, I was expecting a female doctor, and Dr. Afshar comes in and assures me that they have women physicians on staff if I preferred a lady. By the end of my visit he had put me at ease and I must admit he spent the most time with me that I can remember. I found him very through, thoughtful and caring. I was not only pleasantly surprised but very pleased. An outstanding professional.

December 30th, 2008

Dr Afshar is wonderful! He has been my doctor for the last 16 years and delivered all 4 of my children. He is extremely dedicated and I feel that the care that I received from him has always been excellent. He has brought me through 4 difficult pregnancies and I have recommended him to family and friends. We all agree that he is the best!

August 12th, 2016