Learn more about Dr. Jabbar Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jabbar Zafar, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jabbar Zafar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jabbar Zafar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jabbar Zafar practice?
- Dr. Jabbar Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jabbar Zafar practices Family Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Family Physicians.