A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jabbar Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jabbar Zafar, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jabbar Zafar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jabbar Zafar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jabbar Zafar practice?
- Dr. Jabbar Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jabbar Zafar practices Family Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Family Physicians.