A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Jabbour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J T. Jabbour practice?
Dr. J Jabbour practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Munford, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.