Dr. Jabeen Fatima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jabeen Fatima?

July 14th, 2016

this doctor is the best doctor i ever had

October 14th, 2015

Great Doctor

Although it did take me awhile to see her since she's constantly booked with appointments, I was extremely happy with her attentiveness and caring attitude at my appointment. She listened to me, asked many follow-up questions and didn't seem rushed to get me out the door. I had asked my previous doctor for bloodwork since I was concerned about my hormone levels or perhaps a deficiency attributing to my chronic fatigue, insomnia and mood swings but it was so difficult to get that. When I asked Jabeen if I could get that done she immediately agreed and sent me over to her phlebotomist within the office, so I didn't have to drive anywhere or make another appointment for that, it was just done. I also found it interesting in her patient forms that she asks a lot of questions about mental health, which I have rarely seen, so I applaud that as well since normally it's hard for people to feel comfortable bringing issues like that up.

May 14th, 2012

Superb Physician

I have been with Dr Fatima for about 1 month and so far I am extremely impressed! I have visits with her more than a handful of times already, and She ...

August 22nd, 2011

Exceptional Physician

I became Dr. Fatima's patient over a year ago when she took over the practice of my long term physician. I was immediately impressed by her frie ...

June 9th, 2010

Ms

ALL THE PAINS FOR GETTING THE APPOINTMENT AND WAITING IN THE OFFICE WERE GONE WHEN DR. FATIMA CAME TO SEE ME. SHE IS A VERY CARING AND NICE LADY WHO H ...

June 4th, 2009

Over the years, I have found it very hard to find a Doctor that I feel is great for me. A friend referred me to Dr. Fatima, and I don't regret making that change. She is a great doctor and my 9 year old daughter even loves her. She listens to me and explains her diagnosis. She takes the time for me, and that is what I have been looking for.

October 20th, 2017