A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jabin Janoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jabin Janoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jabin Janoo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Janoo graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Janoo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jabin Janoo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jabin Janoo practice?
- Dr. Jabin Janoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jabin Janoo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Martinsburg, WV.
See Morgantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.