A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jabulani Munalula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jabulani Munalula, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munalula graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Munalula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jabulani M Munalula MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jabulani M. Munalula practice?
- Dr. Jabulani Munalula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jabulani Munalula practices Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Chesapeake, VA.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.