A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacalyn Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacalyn Bishop, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacalyn Bishop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacalyn M. Bishop practice?
Dr. Jacalyn Bishop practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians, Novi Pediatric Specialists, and Novi Endocrinologists.