A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacalyn Maller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacalyn Maller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacalyn Maller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacalyn Schlenger Maller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacalyn S. Maller practice?
- Dr. Jacalyn Maller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacalyn Maller practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.