Dr. Jacalyn Mccloskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacalyn Mccloskey?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 21st, 2011

Excellent Doctor and Office Experience

I have never been happier after leaving a gynecological exam before. Lets face it who likes these appointments? Dr. McCloskey is part of Generations which recently opened a beautiful office. After arriving and checking in I sat in the waiting room next to the fireplace (yes, there was a fireplace) thinking I may be sitting there for a while. I was amazed I waited for less than five minutes! Very friendly staff (and a lot of them), very clean and nice atmosphere. Best of all Dr. McCloskey was fantastic! She took her time talking with me, offered input and what I liked was the fact she kept me informed throughout the exam. They offer many procedures there in the office as well as Mammography through Beaumont in the same building. I could only come up with one minor downside of the entire apt. : They had paper gowns instead of cloth. But I can live with that.

April 17th, 2015