Dr. Jace Hyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jace Hyder?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jace Hyder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Dr Hyder is very patient, kind., puts you at ease with humiliating and embarrassing symptoms..I drive 5 hours one way just to see dr. Hyder. The best bedside manner possible.

August 22nd, 2016

To the point, results

October 19th, 2015

don't be in a hurry to be seen.. take a novel to the waiting room

you will wait forEVER in the Waiting room .... and procedure room..... THERE isn't any concern.. on how LONG YOU WAIT

September 11th, 2015

Dr Hyder is a wonderful surgeon and Doctor. I moved out of state and can only hope that I find a Doctor that is as good as him. He has always got down to the problems I was having. I had gone to his office for 10 years.

February 12th, 2015

Very personable and great bedside manner. Great surgeon and very knowledgable

June 24th, 2014

Excellent Dr

Dr Hyder took out my gallbladder after 13 yrs of suffering (the last 2 constant & unbearable) because the tests did not show the very severe problem! He has performed 3 more surgeries on me in the last 20 yrs & all have been successful!! I hav seen him in the hosp late at nite & early next morn! He is an amazing Dr & a kind & caring person!! I or my family would not use any other Dr !!

March 6th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

My husband and I went to see Dr Hyder 5 days after our wedding, after a trip to the ER showed a mass on his colon. We were seen same day, and a scope was then scheduled for the next morning. Dr Hyder got my husband in for surgery within a week from the colonoscopy, and checked on my husband bright and early every morning in the hospital. He approved our honeymoon plans and made sure we still made it on our trip, while making sure my husband would still be alive to celebrate many anniversaries. Dr Hyder saved my husband's life. And not only that, he CARES about his patients. We never have to remind him of our story when we go back for check ups, he knows us. He cares about us and how things are going for us. And if we EVER have a question about something flagged on a CT scan, he gets my husband in right away and will order more testing regardless of if the flagged spot looks harmless. He is thorough and makes sure you know the worst-possible scenario, all while reassuring you that he will do whatever he can to help you. My husband's cancer was stage 3b colon cancer. Diagnosed 5 days after our wedding. We will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary this year, and my husband has had clear colonoscopies and PET scans ever since his surgery!

May 22nd, 2012

Dead Patient

Pretty scary, make sure you ask lots of questions, about post care and who is going to care for you, as you will be turned out on your own after surgery

August 11th, 2011

I came to him a dying person from being stupid and not seeing a dr. My family dr. knew that if I did not get the right help and get it fast that I was going to die. Dr. Hyder seen me in his office and told me this will be a difficult case but he was willing to do what was needed. He is a very compassionate and caring dr. If it was not for him, I would not be here now!

February 28th, 2011

Best Gastro in Midwest

I had a difficult problem. Other Gastro doc's could never diagnose the problem. Dr. Jace Hyder hit it right away, and I finally have relief!

January 22nd, 2011

Best colorectal surgeon in Wichita area

Dr.Hyder saved my mother's life.He was the best doctor involved with her care, he is a great surgeon and a wonderful person all together,he had exceeded my expectaions in every way possible and I highly reccomend him. His office staff was great as well and even though I paid the bill in cash in full they gave me very good discounts. Thank you Dr. Hyder

May 13th, 2010

NG

To anyone who needs this kind of a Doctor, I would recommend seeing Dr. Hyder or anyone through this Office. Everyone is caring. He saved my life and I will always be grateful for Dr. Hyder & his staff. Sometimes the wait in the waiting room seems long, but they are always honest to you about the time you may have to wait or will re-schedule you if it is needed. Thank you Dr.Hyder.