Dr. Jacek Graczykowski MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 16th, 2015
Great doctor helped us achieve our goal of a family.

March 18th, 2015
patient
My husband and I chose to go to Dr. Graczykowski first off because of his extensive background in the field. His education and everyone he is affiliated with screamed QUALIFIED to us. From day 1 we felt in very good hands with Dr. G and his staff. We had been trying on our own and went through our family OB to try and get pregnant and nothing was working. Dr. G's practical and aggressive approach made us feel like we had more control of what was going on and we were trying the best things possible and if that didn't work - we'd tweak and try again. He was always VERY sympathetic to us and our concerns and always made us feel like we were welcome to ask questions. We did medicated cycles with him, IUI and then pulled out all the stops with IVF and now are expecting two little ones this fall. Along the way he was VERY conscious of our financial position and gave us options and helped us understand costs as this stuff can and will be very overwhelming. One of the things that I appreciated so much was that he didn't drag his feet on anything. We didn't go long periods of time at a stand still. He always had a plan and his plans were meticulous and very well thought out. Never did I think he treated us as a number on the chart. We have just transferred over to our OB and already miss Dr. G and his staff. Every single one of the staff members he has working with him are amazing with huge hearts. If you are looking for someone to help you get the family of your dreams -- he's your guy. =)

September 25th, 2013
He is God Sent
After TTC for 1 year and history of irregular/absent periods, my husband and I changed doctors. Dr G inthe first 10 minutes of our meeting exactly tol;d me what my problem was , laid out a plan, and after a DNC, 2nd try on injections , we were pregnant. Yes , he told me if it failed this time we would be trying IVF but thats his job. Initially I had a complication and was put on bed rest but the Dr assured me its ok. The cost was high and we were not covered my insurance, the dr's office sometimes dint charge for the ultrasounds or gave free samples of the medicene. Finally after everything I was blessed with my lil munchkin. We will always be indebted to the Dr. He is very honest, very good manners, never felt uncomfortable.

March 4th, 2013
Extremely unhappy with Dr. G. He was not honest with my husband and I throughout our visits with him. The last visit I had, I was upset and his nurse told me never to go to the other reproductive specialist in Peoria. She told me she used to work there and they did not treat their patients well. I had surgery to remove scar tissue last summer and the tissue was not removed. Several other procedures were done without my consent. I am an extremely unhappy and mad ex-patient. Wish I would have know before my surgery that Dr. G. would do whatever he felt comfortable doing, even if he did not have my consent prior to surgery or my husband’s during surgery.

July 20th, 2012
Competent & Caring
Dr. G is a very competent physician and surgeon with an exceptional bedside manner. He takes the time to provide a level of care that you would not receive at a large IVF corporation type clinic. I would strongly recommend Dr. G to any couple stuggling with infertility.

May 5th, 2011
God Sent
My husband and I have been TTC for 2 yrs. I have a history of missed periods . I went to the DR.G with not much hopes. He diagnosed me correctly, laid out a plan, and on second try I got concieved. All within a period of 4 months. I had some complications during initial weeks but was again diagnosed and treated correctly.

July 1st, 2010
Chose someone else!
Although Dr. G.'s staff was wonderful, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone starting the IVF journey for several reasons. Upon doing research, I found (after two failed IVF attempts) that Dr. G's success rate is 23% vs. 53% at other major clinics (i.e. Chicago, and St. Louis' Washington University) so I recommend doing the research on live birth success rates prior to scheduling an appointment. Second, Dr. G. alluded to the fact, in one of our appointments, that his office is losing money, which became a major red flag for me. Third, on transfer day, as I am laying on the table waiting for the embryo transfer, this doctor informs me that if it doesn't work this time, then my eggs must be bad! I'm not supposed to be stressed out on this day, and this is what he drops on me minutes before the transfer! Finally, after two failed attempts we are in the process of changing doctors. When I called to let this doctor know that I will be personally picking up my husband's frozen sperm, I'm informed that I will have to give them a $1,000 deposit so they can ship it through FedEx and if Fedex damages their container, then I lose my $1,000 and that I personally cannot pick up what is rightfully ours unless I use the other doctor's canister! They would not let me ship the canister back to them and they are charging us a $200 "transport fee" even though I'll be the one driving over 16 hours to transport them! I was informed that if I were to stay with them, then I wouldn't have these problems. Grrrr! *sigh*...his own nurse said she wouldn't blame me if I were to go to another doctor, if that tells you anything.Please do not put the future of your children, your family, and especially your bank account in the hands of this man! I also found out from the new doctor, that they gave me too many drugs, and they let my eggs go too long, thereby causing them to be post-mature, thereby making them unable to be fertilized...but Dr. G. said my eggs were bad.May God bless your journey, and hopefully, I can keep you from experiencing what we had to find out the hard way!

November 13th, 2009
Awesome doctor!
Amazing doctor, very understanding, caring, great staff!

August 31st, 2009
Great Doctor,Caring
I love Doc G, he has been so great with me and my husband strait to the point he dont mess around and is commited to help you get your dream of being a family no matter what it takes. he is there helping you every step of the way..

August 16th, 2008
Definitely recommend Dr Graczykowski
Dr Graczykowski is very personable. He always takes the time to explain things in detail, in ways that are understandable. He immediately put our anxiety at ease with his wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Graczykowski.