A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Lyszkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacek Lyszkowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacek Lyszkowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyszkowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyszkowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Rockdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacek Eustachy Lyszkowicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacek E. Lyszkowicz practice?
- Dr. Jacek Lyszkowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacek Lyszkowicz practices Family Medicine near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Primary Care Doctors.