A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Mostwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacek Mostwin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacek Mostwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostwin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mostwin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mostwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacek L. Mostwin practice?
Dr. Jacek Mostwin practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.