A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obara
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Obara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Obara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacek Zdzislaw Obara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacek Z. Obara practice?
- Dr. Jacek Obara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacek Obara practices Family Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Family Physicians.