A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obara
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Obara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacek Zdzislaw Obara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacek Z. Obara practice?
- Dr. Jacek Obara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacek Obara practices Family Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Family Physicians.