A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacek Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Obara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacek Z. Obara practice?
Dr. Jacek Obara practices Family Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Pottstown Family Physicians.