Dr. Jacek Sobczak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacek Sobczak?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jacek Sobczak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 19th, 2017

Horrible

If I could rate a zero I would. I waited 2 hours to see this doctor. He walked in without presenting himself. I was a new patient and he did not review my clinical history. He did not even know why I was there to see him. He didn't not let me speak. He asked me a total of 5 questions. 3 of the questions were repeated questions. He was clearly not interested and not paying attention. I'm completely appalled that he is still licensed to see patients. I work in the medical field, so I know better and will be finding a different neurologist. I feel bad for the patients that do not have the means to see someone else and/or don't know any better. Please see someone else. Do not go to this doctor!

March 5th, 2014

I doubt he is a real doctor

This "doctor" did not listen to a word I said, and implied I needed a psychiatrist within 5 minutes. I walked out.

September 25th, 2013

This Dr needs to learn more about people and take time to find out more not diagnose without any hard evidence. Patients are scheduled an appointment for a reason not to set and wait 45 min. I love how you gave me anit-depressants and did not even check anything, By the way I know the difference between pressure and headache. I also thought I was a patient but you told me to get out of the room, because it was needed for other patients and go wait in the waiting room. I have never been treated this bad by a doctor.

April 13th, 2012

Horrible Experience! NO bedside manner, whatsoever.

I saw Dr. Sobczak for an EMG nerve conduction test on my arms, & I will NEVER go back to this doctor. He swooped into the room about an hour after my scheduled test, and didn't even bother to say, "Hello." He did not warn me when he was going to start my test. I didn't even have time to see the needle in his hand before he stuck it into my arm without warning. He flew through the test & without taking time to consider, he said in a thick French accent, "Capoo Tunnu." I asked, "What?" "Capoo Tunnu," was his response. "Carpel Tunnel? Is that my diagnosis?" That was about the extent of our conversation before he hurried me out of his exam room. He was extremely difficult to understand due to his accent. The only redeeming part of this visit was with his excellent technician before the test. I will never go back, and recommend that friends & family do not see this doctor.

December 21st, 2011

Will not be back!

I waited 1.5 hours for him (because he'd gone to the wrong office according to the tech). When he finally arrived he walked in without introducting himself and without even listening for one minute interrupted me and diagnosed me based on my questionaire and paperwork. His diagnoses was completely off base and if he would have listened to one thing I said he'd have known that what he was saying was the exact opposite problem I was having. It was appalling that he couldn't listen to a new patient for even 5 minutes. Worst doctor experience I've ever had and I'm an RN!

June 30th, 2010