Dr. Jacel Brooks MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Dr. Brooks is amazing. His beside manner with all three of my children has been amazing. Unfortunately children run, jump, climb, and break (leg, wrist, & arm) and now they are back at it thanks to Dr. Brooks!

January 26th, 2014
Great Doctor!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brooks. I have seen him for my shoulder in the past, and my two kids are patients of his also. Just last week he diagnosed my son with a rare rib disorder (Tietzes syndrome) that no other doctor seemed to have a clue. He seems to know exactly what our problems are and tells us what treatments we need to do to get better. He has excellent bedside manner and spends time explaining everything to us. I also love the fact that he is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor because he always explains treatments without recommending surgery for everything! (Unlike other orthopedics surgeonswe have seen before). I always recommend Dr. Brooks to my daughter's dance class whenever anyone has an injury. I highly recommend him for any of your sports injuries!