A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacinta Magnus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacinta Magnus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacinta Magnus, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnus graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Magnus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacinta Caroline X Magnus BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacinta C. Magnus practice?
- Dr. Jacinta Magnus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacinta Magnus practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.