Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacinta Magnus
Dr. Jacinta Magnus, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with other offices in Pembroke Pines, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Magnus is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Magnus has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacinta Magnus has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jacinta Magnus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.