Dr. Jacinta Magnus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacinta Magnus?

Posted on November 20th, 2016

She is EXCEPTIONAL!! Dr. Magnus is the only pediatrician I trust my children with. When we go to see her it feels like going to see family. My children love her and so do my husband and I. Best Pediatrician out there.

Avoid this doctor like the flu

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I visited Dr. Magnus today as my son had the flu and this doctor was extremely rude. When I was comforting him and telling him that I would buy him a hot wheels car when he was well , this lady actually had the nerve to tell me that he did not need a car !!

mom

Posted on January 30th, 2015

I decided to write this review after reading that disgusting one above...Dr. Magnus is God sent in our family, our son (now 17) at the age of 6 began severe stomach pains being that it was the day after a new year my husband and I assumed he had eaten too much...well that went on for a few days...we decided to take him to the hospital and they did blood work, xrays and "nothing" showed he was sent home...where he continued with the pains...we requested another doctor to see him..hence Dr. Magnus she immediately told us that although NOT normal she suspected could be a slow ruptured appendix...she sent him straight back to the hospital for and M.R.I. long story short she saved his life...that's exactly what it was...he had emergency surgery and spent the next 2 weeks in intensive care...I will NEVER allow anyone to bad mouth this Dr.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

My 3 children have been seeing doctor money for number of them in years and she has been great she is always been very thorough and caring when attending to all my children. Of those 3 children 1 is diagnosed as autistic Dr. Magnus have continued to be supportive and is able to assist in taking the time to address any concerns I may have....... And at times they may trivial to others but she has never made me feel that way Thanks Dr. J Magnus for who you have been and continue to be to my children we love you and feel safe in your care

Not Impressed At All

Posted on October 26th, 2009

My family loves Dr. M

Posted on September 17th, 2009

We have been dedicated patients with her office for 17 years. My four children absolutely love her. She sincerely cares about their well being. She is never in a hurry with patients. She always takes her time, being very thorough! There is always someone available for our needs, even on a Saturday night at 2 AM!! We are all proud to be Dr. Magnus' patient! We love u....

Posted on April 15th, 2009

SHE HAS BEEN THE DR. FOR MY 5 CHILDREN FOR MANY YEARS AND SHE IS THE BEST...

Posted on July 16th, 2017