Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
Avoid this doctor like the flu
I visited Dr. Magnus today as my son had the flu and this doctor was extremely rude. When I was comforting him and telling him that I would buy him a hot wheels car when he was well , this lady actually had the nerve to tell me that he did not need a car !!

January 30th, 2015
mom
I decided to write this review after reading that disgusting one above...Dr. Magnus is God sent in our family, our son (now 17) at the age of 6 began severe stomach pains being that it was the day after a new year my husband and I assumed he had eaten too much...well that went on for a few days...we decided to take him to the hospital and they did blood work, xrays and "nothing" showed he was sent home...where he continued with the pains...we requested another doctor to see him..hence Dr. Magnus she immediately told us that although NOT normal she suspected could be a slow ruptured appendix...she sent him straight back to the hospital for and M.R.I. long story short she saved his life...that's exactly what it was...he had emergency surgery and spent the next 2 weeks in intensive care...I will NEVER allow anyone to bad mouth this Dr.

January 19th, 2015
My 3 children have been seeing doctor money for number of them in years and she has been great she is always been very thorough and caring when attending to all my children. Of those 3 children 1 is diagnosed as autistic Dr. Magnus have continued to be supportive and is able to assist in taking the time to address any concerns I may have....... And at times they may trivial to others but she has never made me feel that way Thanks Dr. J Magnus for who you have been and continue to be to my children we love you and feel safe in your care

September 17th, 2009
My family loves Dr. M
We have been dedicated patients with her office for 17 years. My four children absolutely love her. She sincerely cares about their well being. She is never in a hurry with patients. She always takes her time, being very thorough! There is always someone available for our needs, even on a Saturday night at 2 AM!! We are all proud to be Dr. Magnus' patient! We love u....

April 15th, 2009
SHE HAS BEEN THE DR. FOR MY 5 CHILDREN FOR MANY YEARS AND SHE IS THE BEST...