A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacinto Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacinto Fernandez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacinto Fernandez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad De Granada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacinto Jose Fernandez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacinto J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Jacinto Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacinto Fernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.