A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacinto Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Carl T Hayden Veterans Adm Med CtrPhoenix, Az
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacinto Leonor Marquez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacinto L. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Jacinto Marquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacinto Marquez practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.