A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital, H`Wood, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Allan Cohen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jack Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Cohen practices Pediatrics near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Pediatricians.