A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Aaron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Aaron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Aaron practice?
Dr. Jack Aaron practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.